Click the image above to view the event flyer
REGISTRATION FOR CEW
Join us for the 2022 County Engineers' Workshop (CEW)! Registration for the 2022 CEW will open in November/December 2021. The event flyer (available when registration opens) will list presentations, speakers, and location details for CEW.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all technical sessions and networking opportunities (on-site or virtual)
- Event handouts and other materials (hard copy or digital)
- Food and refreshments for meals and breaks listed in the agenda for that day (if applicable; depending on participation mode)
For on-site participatioin, registration does not include accommodations although the event flyer will contain details on accommodations that are available for participants; also, please notify us in advance if you have special dietary needs. NOTE: Michigan Tech reserves the right to use any screen captures, audio recordings, or pictures taken during this event for advertising and/or instructional purposes.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No-shows and cancellations within three business days prior to the workshop or conference will be charged the full registration fee. Substitutions will be accepted.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call (906) 487-2102.
The Michigan County Engineers' Workshop counts for instructional hours for continuing education for professional engineers. The number of hours is noted in the conference flyer. The CTT's continuing education policy is available at ctt.mtu.edu/continuingeducation.
PRESENTATIONS AT THE 2021 CEW
PRESENTATIONS - Day 1
1. Keynote Address: Welcome from CRA of Michigan President
Richard Timmer—County Road Association of Michigan
2. TAP Funding & Partnering with Agencies for New Funding Sources
Michele Ford, PE—Washetenaw CRC
Roy Townsend, PE—Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation
3. Success with MDOT Safety Funding: What Should Agencies Do?
Pamela Blazo, PE—Michigan Department of Transportation
4. Culvert Inspection Program & Replacement Project Case Studies
Aaron Berkholz, PE—Washtenaw CRC
James Hui—Washtenaw CRC
5. From the MDOT Director's Desk
Paul Ajegba, PE—Michigan Department of Transportation
PRESENTATIONS - Day 2
6. Sanford & Edenville Dam Flooding Failure & Restoration Efforts
Jonathan Myers, PE—Midland CRC
Dave Pettersch—Gladwin CRC
Kimberly Zimmer, PE—Michigan Department of Transportation
7. Latest News from MDOT Local Agency Program
Tracie Leix, PE—Michigan Department of Transportation
8. How the Michigan LTAP Serves Local Agencies
Tim Colling, PE—Center for Technology & Training
9. Presentation Skills: Effective PowerPoint Slides & Remote Meetings
Emily Kizer—Washtenaw CRC